Ooty & Kodaikanal
Discription about the Package: Discription : Travel is the movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations, and can involve travel by foot. Dubai
is located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf.
- DAYWISE ITINERARY
- Day 1:
Pick up from the Coimbatore Airport, Railway Station you will be transferred to Ooty (Travel time – 03.5 hrs). Later proceed for sight seeing which include Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, Ooty Town Shopping, Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay in the ooty hotel
- Day 2:
After breakfast proceed to Coonoor to look from close quarters the Tea Gardens, Rose Garden, Sim's Park, Avalanche, Dolphin's nose, Ketty Valley, Koddandu Point, Lambs Park. Overnight stay in the ooty hotel
- Day 3:
After breakfast Proceed to Kodaikanal. Arrive at Kodaikanal. Transfer to hotel. Visit lake & enjoy boating & shopping in the evening. Over night stay in Kodikanal Resort.
- Day 4:
After breakfast sight seeing in and around Kodaikanal to visit Coacker’s Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, Bear Shola Falls & the Lake etc.
- Day 5:
After breakfast Proceed to Coimbatore airport/ railway station with everlasting memories of Ooty & Kodaikanal package
- -Return Economy class Airfare
- -Accommodation for 3 nights in Ooty
- -Accommodation for 2 nights in Kodaikanal
- -Daily breakfast.
- -A/C Car for 5 nights & 6 days.
- -City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary
Discription about the EXCLUSIONS
Discription about the PRICE
Discription about the HOTEL DETAILS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The package price does not include –
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Hotels in hilly regions do not offer AC in rooms.
- Room heaters if required can be provided on a chargeable basis.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- MMT reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.